There is some back story on this, but I'll gloss over that for a minute. A bit of proper modelling as some would comment: a water tower for the upcoming 009 layout. Mr. Hill passed me the basic bits in a slide box with alternative bases. I went with this one which is a vintage set of Airfix crossing gates. These topped with the expected Wills vari-girder tank and a timber lid from the fret parts of a Peco TT:120 building kit. So three kits, mostly scrap materials and none used for their intended purpose. The detail parts are some more ex Airfix bits, some 1mm rod and a bit of chain. This is a tad long and may be shortened. I'll live with it for the time being.
Cost: almost zero. Yes I could have bought a proper 3D print or a kit, but that ain't the way we roll around here.
buymeacoffee.com/chrisford2Q
No comments:
Post a Comment